In the last few weeks we have published a series of interesting articles that you might not want to miss. So here's a brief recap:
- How to track the interests of anonymous contacts: make sure you have a look at this guide lines if you want to make sure to track interests of anonymous contacts when you have a call-to-action with no identities provided.
- Import relevant contact's information: this is a detailed instruction on what must and must-not be imported into THRON when integrating with a CRM.
- Build your own federation: a good example of what we mean by "Federation" in THRON. Make sure you configure your Dashboard in order to reflect the proper workflow of your daily operation.
- How to exploit Facebook data to refine contact profiling: Facebook provides a series of relevant data about your contacts that can be exploited in order to refine their profiling. This is a detailed recipe on how to import such data from Facebook.
- How to map concepts coming from third-parties systems: Enrich your taxonomy by importing relevant concepts from their parties systems. Keep coherence between tags and external references to your assets/products by means of externalIds.
Moreover, we recommend you to have a look at our Marketplace for an overview on our new business model applications, and for a sneak peek on coming soon integrations.